Info

C378 - 1964 Opening of new Marketing Headquarters of P.J. Carroll and Company Ltd. at Grand Parade

01/06/1964
06/01/1964
01 June 1964
Opening of new Marketing Headquarters of P.J. Carroll and Company Ltd. at Grand Parade on the Grand Canal, Dublin. The premises were officially opened by Taoiseach Sean Lemass. Picture shows Directors and Mr and Mrs Lemass (l-r): C.A. Carroll; Mrs Kathleen Lemass; Hector Ryan; Sean Lemass; Henry E. Guinness; John Hansard; Don Carroll, Chairman and Hugh Kennedy.

Add to Cart
Filename
C378 - 1741.jpg
Copyright
Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency and Lensmen Photographic Archive, Irish Photo Archive. wwwirishphotoarchive.ie COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000. Under the Copyright and Related Rig
Image Size
1024x680 / 212.2KB
Contained in galleries
1964 Opening of new Marketing Headquarters of P.J. Carroll and Company Ltd. at Grand Parade
01/06/1964<br />
06/01/1964<br />
01 June 1964<br />
Opening of new Marketing Headquarters of P.J. Carroll and Company Ltd. at Grand Parade on the Grand Canal, Dublin. The premises were officially opened by Taoiseach Sean Lemass. Picture shows Directors and Mr and Mrs Lemass (l-r): C.A. Carroll; Mrs Kathleen Lemass; Hector Ryan; Sean Lemass; Henry E. Guinness; John Hansard; Don Carroll, Chairman and Hugh Kennedy.