Info

024929

The Exchange in Amsterdam, The Rokin, built in 1613, by Henry Kayser, rebuilt in 1670 and demolished in 1836.

Add to Cart
Filename
024929 (1).jpg
Copyright
Irish Photo Archive
Image Size
4800x3012 / 3.7MB
Contained in galleries
Recently uploaded historical photos 3
The Exchange in Amsterdam, The Rokin, built in 1613, by Henry Kayser, rebuilt in 1670 and demolished in 1836.