Info

010290

The fourth Eddystone lighthouse built on the Stone 13 miles South-east of Polperro, Cornwall, England. Built by the English civil engineer John Smeaton (1724-1792) beginning in 1756 it was in operation for 127 years. Engraving from 'The World of Wonders' (London, 1896).

Add to Cart
Filename
010290.jpg
Copyright
Irish Photo Archive
Image Size
3500x5354 / 5.3MB
Contained in galleries
Recently uploaded historical photos
The fourth Eddystone lighthouse built on the Stone 13 miles South-east of Polperro, Cornwall, England.   Built by  the English civil engineer John Smeaton (1724-1792) beginning in 1756 it was in operation for 127 years. Engraving from 'The World of Wonders' (London, 1896).