Info

010277

Second Eddystone lighthouse built on the Stone 13 miles South-east of Polperro, Cornwall, England, which claimed up to 50 ships a year. Built by the English engineer and engraver Henry Winstanley (1644-1703) in 1699, destroyed in a gale on 26 November 17

Add to Cart
Filename
010277.jpg
Copyright
Irish Photo Archive
Image Size
6000x7977 / 4.5MB
Contained in galleries
Second Eddystone lighthouse built on the Stone 13 miles South-east of Polperro, Cornwall, England, which claimed up to 50 ships a year.  Built by the English engineer and engraver Henry Winstanley (1644-1703) in 1699, destroyed in a gale on 26 November 17