Info

B44 - 1959 Opening of Foras Taluntais premises at 33 Merrion Road, Dublin

19/05/1959
05/19/1959
19 May 1959
Opening of Foras Taluntais premises at 33 Merrion Road, Dublin. Picture shows President Sean T. O'Kelly , who opened the premises, being greeted by His Grace the Archbishop of Dublin, Most Rev. Dr McQuaid, who blessed the premises. Included are Mr James Dillon, T.D., former Minister for Agriculture and An Taoiseach Eamon de Valera.

Add to Cart
Filename
B44-8183.jpg
Copyright
Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency and Lensmen Photographic Archive, Irish Photo Archive. wwwirishphotoarchive.ie COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000. Under the Copyright and Related Rig
Image Size
1024x769 / 268.0KB
Contained in galleries
Search ALL, Search ALL, images of ireland 1950s, 1959 - Opening of Foras Taluntais premises at 33 Merrion Road, Dublin
19/05/1959<br />
05/19/1959<br />
19 May 1959<br />
Opening of Foras Taluntais premises at 33 Merrion Road, Dublin. Picture shows President Sean T. O'Kelly , who opened the premises, being greeted by His Grace the Archbishop of Dublin, Most Rev. Dr McQuaid, who blessed the premises. Included are Mr James Dillon, T.D., former Minister for Agriculture and An Taoiseach Eamon de Valera.