R54-Poultry House in Warrenstown
Poultry House At Warrenstown,Co Meath. (R54)..1987..15.04.1987..04.15.1987..15th April 1987..The Salesians of Don Bosco came to Warrenstown in 1922 and opened an Agricultural College in 1923. In 1958 a new site beside the old College was developed and the present building erected..From the late 1950s, students of horticulture began attending Warrenstown and in 1968 a two-year course in commercial horticulture was established at the request of the Department of Agriculture...Image shows the interior of the Poultry House at Warrenstown Agricultural College, Warrenstown, Co Meath, where the hens roam freely within the area.Add to Cart
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1024x736 / 263.9KB
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1950s, Search ALL, Search ALL, 1987 - Poultry House At Warrenstown (R54).