Info

Box54-715 1952 Irish Lights, new ship "Isolde" at the Liffey Dockyard

17/09/1952
09/17/1952
17 September 1952
Irish Lights, new ship "Isolde" at the Liffey Dockyard. The "Isolde" served with the Irish Lighthouse Service from 1953-1976, and was then sold to the Irish Naval Service. She was constructed by Liffey Dockyard Ltd.

Add to Cart
Filename
54-715.jpg
Copyright
Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency and Lensmen Photographic Archive, Irish Photo Archive. wwwirishphotoarchive.ie COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000.Under the Copyright and Related Rig
Image Size
757x1024 / 359.6KB
Contained in galleries
Search ALL, Search ALL, 1952 Irish Lights, new ship "Isolde" at the Liffey Dockyard, images of ireland 1950s
17/09/1952<br />
09/17/1952<br />
17 September 1952<br />
Irish Lights, new ship "Isolde" at the Liffey Dockyard. The "Isolde" served with the Irish Lighthouse Service from 1953-1976, and was then sold to the Irish Naval Service. She was constructed by Liffey Dockyard Ltd.