CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...A view of dorm room built to accomodate the scout leaders who will use the CBSI camp site at Larch Hill.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-767.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1077x862 / 299.3KB
photography business photos black white street scene photographs of Ireland photo site old pictures old print President Eamon DeValera picture library old photos news photos Larch Hill Irish society Irish photography Irish photos Irish pictures pictures black white Irish people Irish images photography print photography studio Irish history Irish heritage Irish gifts Irish culture Irish images Ireland Ireland images of Ireland sepia image library Archbishop Dermot Ryan history pictures film photography black and white pictures black and white prints historical photos Dublin mountains image archive black and white antique photos historic photos the seventies vintage photos 1970s Republic of Ireland rural Ireland
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.