CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...Image of the new facility for the CBSI at Larch Hill at Tibraden in the Dublin Mountains.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-749.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1272x882 / 476.8KB
Larch Hill images Ireland image library Irish heritage old print Irish gifts Irish images Irish history images of Ireland 1970s photographs of Ireland photography business black and white pictures Irish culture historic photos historical photos photography print photos black white Irish society photography studio pictures black white black and white prints street scene Republic of Ireland rural Ireland vintage photos Irish photos old pictures Irish photography history pictures antique photos Irish pictures news photos Irish people film photography the seventies old photos Archbishop Dermot Ryan image archive black and white picture library sepia Dublin mountains Ireland Irish President Eamon DeValera photo site CBSI
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.