CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...With the health and safety of the scouts and staff in mind, this picture shows the first aid room which will be used to treat all those cuts and bruises which will no doubt occur.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-757.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1087x872 / 384.8KB
vintage photos black and white prints pictures black white sepia rural Ireland film photography 1970s picture library President Eamon DeValera photos black white photography studio photography print photography business photographs of Ireland news photos old print old pictures old photos photo site Larch Hill Republic of Ireland Irish society street scene the seventies Irish pictures antique photos Irish photos Irish photography Irish images Irish people Irish history Irish heritage Irish gifts Irish culture Irish Ireland black and white historic photos images of Ireland image archive images Ireland Archbishop Dermot Ryan image library history pictures black and white pictures historical photos Dublin mountains
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.