CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...Image of the new upgraded dining area for the scouts who will stay at Larch Hill camping centre.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-754.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1292x882 / 268.3KB
Irish culture President Eamon DeValera black and white photo site Irish film photography photos black white black and white prints images Ireland antique photos street scene Irish images image library photography business Irish photography Ireland Irish people Dublin mountains black and white pictures old print sepia Irish photos the seventies vintage photos photography studio pictures black white history pictures picture library news photos image archive Irish history historical photos historic photos 1970s old pictures Larch Hill old photos Irish gifts photographs of Ireland rural Ireland images of Ireland Irish pictures photography print Republic of Ireland Irish society Irish heritage Archbishop Dermot Ryan
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.