CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...A view of dorm room built to accomodate the scout leaders who will use the CBSI camp site at Larch Hill.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-766.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1067x841 / 262.5KB
film photography Irish photography Irish gifts Irish people Irish Irish pictures news photos Irish photos Ireland 1970s historic photos black and white prints Irish heritage Irish images image archive black and white Irish society historical photos image library images Ireland the seventies vintage photos picture library Dublin mountains Larch Hill pictures black white President Eamon DeValera Irish history Republic of Ireland rural Ireland black and white pictures images of Ireland sepia street scene antique photos Archbishop Dermot Ryan photography print photography studio history pictures photographs of Ireland photo site photography business photos black white Irish culture old print old pictures old photos
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.