CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...With the health and safety of the scouts and staff in mind, this picture shows the first aid room which will be used to treat all those cuts and bruises which will no doubt occur.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-756.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1077x862 / 397.0KB
Irish gifts picture library image library black and white historical photos Larch Hill black and white prints Irish images Dublin mountains film photography historic photos Irish culture photographs of Ireland photography business Republic of Ireland image archive photography studio old pictures Irish history black and white pictures photo site history pictures Irish pictures Ireland photos black white old photos images of Ireland Irish heritage Irish photos the seventies 1970s Irish images Ireland Irish photography old print Archbishop Dermot Ryan pictures black white President Eamon DeValera antique photos vintage photos Irish people street scene Irish society news photos rural Ireland photography print sepia
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.