CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...Image of the new upgraded dining area for the scouts who will stay at Larch Hill camping centre.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-753.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1313x892 / 304.2KB
Republic of Ireland President Eamon DeValera pictures black white picture library photos black white photography print photography studio photography business old photos old pictures Irish photos old print Irish pictures news photos Larch Hill Irish society photo site photographs of Ireland Irish photography rural Ireland Irish people Irish images Irish history Irish heritage the seventies Irish gifts Irish culture Irish Ireland images of Ireland image library images Ireland image archive history pictures black and white pictures black and white prints Dublin mountains historical photos street scene film photography historic photos black and white Archbishop Dermot Ryan antique photos 1970s vintage photos sepia
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.