CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...Image of the new kitchen which will cope with all the hungry scouts who will have their appetites sharpened by all the outdoor activities.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-760.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1077x841 / 305.9KB
Larch Hill Irish pictures Irish photos rural Ireland Irish heritage old pictures Dublin mountains Irish history film photography the seventies Irish photography photography business Archbishop Dermot Ryan black and white historic photos antique photos black and white prints photo site black and white pictures sepia 1970s Irish society historical photos Irish people history pictures news photos image archive images Ireland image library images of Ireland photographs of Ireland photography print photography studio Irish culture Irish Irish gifts old photos Ireland picture library Republic of Ireland President Eamon DeValera street scene photos black white vintage photos pictures black white old print Irish images
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.