CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...Image of the new kitchen which will cope with all the hungry scouts who will have their appetites sharpened by all the outdoor activities.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-761.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1077x851 / 327.8KB
old pictures Irish photos Ireland Irish photography black and white Irish people Irish society news photos Irish old photos Irish history film photography Irish pictures Irish culture photography print rural Ireland sepia photos black white President Eamon DeValera black and white prints photographs of Ireland photography business Republic of Ireland historical photos street scene images Ireland the seventies vintage photos images of Ireland old print picture library antique photos black and white pictures history pictures Larch Hill Archbishop Dermot Ryan photography studio pictures black white 1970s historic photos photo site Dublin mountains image archive Irish images image library Irish heritage Irish gifts
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.