CBSI Scouts Larch Hill..1972..15.06.1972..06.15.1972..15th June 1972..Since 1938 the CBSI have used the grounds of Larch Hill as their official scouting campsite. In 1970 the original house was demolished and the new facility was built.The new site was officially opened and blessed on Friday 4th June. President Eamon DeValera officiated at the opening and the Archbishop of Dublin,Dermot Ryan, conducted the blessing...A view of one of the dorm rooms built to facilitate the scouts who will use the CBSI camp site at Larch Hill.Add to Cart
- Image CBSI Scouts Larch Hill Camp Centre D897-755.jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency, Lensmen Photographic Archive and Irish Photo Archive..COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the copyright
- Image Size
- 1313x892 / 330.7KB
Irish culture old photos photography business President Eamon DeValera Irish heritage old print news photos Archbishop Dermot Ryan Irish images photo site Irish history Irish people Irish Irish photos image library Irish photography picture library pictures black white antique photos images Ireland Irish society photographs of Ireland Irish gifts sepia vintage photos Ireland the seventies photography print photos black white Republic of Ireland old pictures black and white photography studio image archive Larch Hill 1970s street scene historical photos film photography black and white prints Dublin mountains history pictures black and white pictures rural Ireland historic photos Irish pictures images of Ireland
- Contained in galleries
- images of ireland 1970s, 1972 - CBSI Scout Centre, Larch Hill.