Info

010274

The fourth Eddystone lighthouse built on the Stone 13 miles South-east of Polperro, Cornwall, England, which claimed up to 50 ships a year. Built by the English civil engineer John Smeaton (1724-1792) beginning in 1756 it was in operation for 127 years.

Add to Cart
Filename
010274.jpg
Copyright
Irish Photo Archive
Image Size
3500x5260 / 4.4MB
Contained in galleries
historical photos 2
The fourth Eddystone lighthouse built on the Stone 13 miles South-east of Polperro, Cornwall, England, which claimed up to 50 ships a year.  Built by  the English civil engineer John Smeaton (1724-1792) beginning in 1756 it was in operation for 127 years.