Info

Dedication of New Franciscan Church at Rossnowlagh, Co. Donegal..29/06/1952..There had been 500 years of Franciscan history in Donegal when the link was broken in the mid-19th century. However, the Franciscan order re-established themselves in County Donegal when new friary buildings were built in Rossnowlagh in the early 1950s. The land for the Friary was donated by Charles Williamson to his brother and Franciscan, Brother Paschal Williamson.

Add to Cart
Filename
5-58.jpg
Copyright
Single use for this image - .Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency and.Lensmen Photographic Archive...COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000..Under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000 the c
Image Size
1539x2000 / 1.4MB
Dedication of New Franciscan Church at Rossnowlagh, Co. Donegal..29/06/1952..There had been 500 years of Franciscan history in Donegal when the link was broken in the mid-19th century. However, the Franciscan order re-established themselves in County Donegal when new friary buildings were built in Rossnowlagh in the early 1950s. The land for the Friary was donated by Charles Williamson to his brother and Franciscan, Brother Paschal Williamson.