D503 - 1970 Opening of extension to the Four Courts Hotel, Dublin
16 July 1970
Opening of extension to the Four Courts Hotel, Dublin. Picture shows Mr. Peter Dunn, Director of the Four Courts Hotel, with the food display.
- D503-1564 (1).jpg
- Copyrighted to SKP & Associates Ltd trading as Lensmen & Associates, Lensmen Photographic Agency and Lensmen Photographic Archive, Irish Photo Archive. wwwirishphotoarchive.ie COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS ACT, 2000. Under the Copyright and Related Rig
- Image Size
- 1024x852 / 288.2KB